Terms and Conditions
This agreement is in effect as of January 1, 2020.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this website after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice before the date the change is posted on the Website.
Responsible Use and Conduct
You understand that:
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us, one of our employees, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website.
You also agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS; OR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING OUR RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIED BY LAW, ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from 360 eMed, LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We Do Not Offer Medical Advice
We inform you that, to the extent any advice relating to health or specific medical conditions is contained on this website, or in a communication from us, it was not written or intended to be used.
Limitation of Liability
360 eMed, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID 360 eMed, LLC, IF ANY, FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials available on 360emed.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of 360 eMed, LLC, its licensors, or other providers, and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark law, patents, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by 360 eMed, LLC. You may use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
No Right to Use Trademarks
360 eMed, LLC, 360emed.com, the Website logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such trademarks without the prior written permission of 360 eMed, LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Enforcement; Termination of Use
You agree that we have the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS 360 eMed, LLC (THE COMPANY [AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS] FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES OR US.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that we do not review all material before it is posted on the Website and we do not ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. ACCORDINGLY, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION REGARDING TRANSMISSIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website is controlled by 360 eMed, LLC from our offices located in New York, United States. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing our website, you agree that New York state law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in New York, United States. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Limitation of Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
- 360 eMed, LLC